Monday 8 February 2016

Last Weeks Treats....

These are a few of the cute things that from came home with us across the last week.
Starting with the super cute Green M&M mug purchased from New York.
(I know we have one in London also)



And as green is one of my favourite colours I  had to treat my self to one.

We never know what to bring the children back as gifts anymore, but both of them still love a good mug.


So both the girls, including the son inlaw had a mug along with a cute M&M sweet box each.


Ashleigh also had two beautiful books, which she loves.



Whilst I am sure both would have rather have had designer shoes, that wasn't going to happen.
Lol!





The second thing I have had over the past few days are these two new Razors from Gillette.


Hubby was lucky enough to be given them to try for free and I have to say that the ladies version is excellent.


It has left me with no bumps or scrapes and skin that is supper smooth.
Definitely gets the thumbs up from me!

Love & lipstick
Trayci
X x

1 comment:

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x