Wednesday 19 November 2014

Looking Back Is Half The Fun...

Why do you blog?
For me its a great way to look back at life.
I love having a nosey at what happen last month, last year or even further.

Like remembering all the experiences the girls have had


Beautiful places we have visited

Challenges we have achieved
Now don't get me wrong I live very much in the here and now.
And enjoy doing so, as todays goings on will be next years happy memories.
Or so I hope anyway.

Special announcements such as Kassie & Shauns engagement

Stupid outfits I've worn!

And all with the man I love.

Sometime life isn't exciting but its my life and never does it get jazzed up just for the sake of it. 
You see me as I am, warts and all.
(I don't have any warts really. Just wanted to put that straight!)

So today has just been a day in life of an ordinary person.
Ordinary maybe, but dull? Never. 

X x

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Don't I look special! Lol the things you do eh

      X x

      Delete
  2. Some lovely pics T. Nice to look back x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun. I love looking back at what we've got up too.

      X x

      Delete
  3. Aww this is so true, I blog to look back on my life, outfits and places I have been :)

    Great pictures :)

    With all this in mind my blog moves quickly with the blog hops and I forget things and places so I have 2 blogs now and my new one is all about me lol..

    Hope you can stop by sometime and check it out

    http://fashionableandstylishover40.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with this!! I frequently find myself reading over my archive and remembering funny things!x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x