Friday 8 August 2014

Thank The Lord It's Friday....

I have to say I am rather pleased its Friday and that the weekend is now here.
(We really do wish our lives away don't we? Or is that just me?)

The last day of the week of work attire.

Dress - M&S outlet
Shoes - Thrifted (years old)
Cuff & Necklace - Thrifted

Ok so not quite the corporate black & white I should be wearing but hey ho.
This was a bargain dress I had a while ago and its sooooo comfy to wear its ridiculous.


To save my dignity I have to pin the front, don't think customers would be too happy otherwise.
And flats due to carrying really heavy marrows into work.

I'm like the crazy veg lady at the moment.
Anyone and everyone has been getting a marrow from any visiting friends at home, Ashleigh's friends, all the neighbours (yes I have knocked all the doors to give them a marrow!) and both Andy's and my work.


Well half the fun is sharing your harvest.

Hope you guys have a great weekend planned.
For me Saturday is housework and ironing, yet again.
Andy is climbing Snowdon on Sunday for work and I'm as yet undecided as to weather to go with them (not walking mind) or if to sneak in a car boot or two.
Think I shall see what the weathers meant to do before I decide.

X x


12 comments:

  1. I love the skirt of your dress, stunning! I reposted your prize today so you should have that Monday! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura, it arrived Saturday and I love it! Perfect for work.

      X x

      Delete
  2. Your heels with the ties are so unusual, the perfect shoe for your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo love your dress and shoes :)

    Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, happy weekend to you guys too. Hope you've been having a good one.

      X x

      Delete
  4. Great dress and very impressive marrow! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, rather large aren't they? And they are no where near the largest. Think my family are sick of marrows now.

      X x

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous dress! Loving those cute heels too!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill, Its really easy to wear and I think the pattern makes it a little different.

      X x

      Delete
  6. Fab dress.
    Well, it's Sunday and if the weather is as bad with you as it is here then I hope you're inside, in the warm with your feet up and a cuppa in hand. I'm still in bed, with a huge cup of tea, catching up on my favourite blogs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's vile here. Bucketing it down with rain. Yes I don't think I've ever drunk so much tea in one day! lol

      X x

      Delete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x