Monday 21 April 2014

Sew.........

Take three girls and a shop full of fabric and you just know that its going to cost a few pennies!
Thankfully this is a very cheap fabric warehouse in Brum, so the bill won't break the bank.


I just couldn't resist the bright florals.
Especially with the sun shining outside, making me feel very summery.


Two of these will hopefully be making a dress, whilst the other two (I hope) will turn into a top and a skirt.


Even Ashleigh wants to make a dress out of the blue floral fabric.


It wasn't until I got home that I saw how matched the colours were to my flowers Kassie brought me.


They are beautiful and make me smile when I see them.

X x

Don't forget to enter my Easter giveaway.



 X x





6 comments:

  1. Fab fabric, can't wait to see what you create! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabrics you chose, I'm sure they will look amazing as clothes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fabric, looking forward to seeing what you make :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blue floral fabric is amazing, I have been looking for one like that myself, but the fabric stores here haven't come close. I can't wait to see what you rustle up out of it!

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I can't wait to see what you make with this! Which fabric store did you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what you make with this beatiful material. I have very basic sewing skills and need to improve my domestic goddessness!x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x