Wednesday 30 April 2014

Oldie But A Goody...

This dress must be down to pennies, infact half pennies per wear by now.
(do you remember them?)
Its so comfy to wear that I am always drawn to it when comfy is what's needed.


A little short now really but heck we all have legs, might as well show them off.
And as long as I'm not showing pants then alls good isn't it?

Today I have had the company of my mom, which has been lovely.
No sister today though she is off for a catch up with the girlies.


Now my house is sparkling clean and all my washing and ironing fully completed.
My mom is like a little whirl wind and doesn't seem to compute the words no or sit down.
Bless her.

X x

An update on my  1000 items challenge.

 Total has increased from 530 to 535

Now only 475 to go
The 1000 is almost with in reach now.

Total sales are still at £947
(But 6 more items are about to finish so fingers crossed more will be added soon) 

 X x

6 comments:

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x