Tuesday 31 December 2013

The Very Last Outfit Of 2013...

Bye Bye 2013.
On the very last day of 2013 I wore two outfits, flash I know!

A work outfit and a play outfit, neither of which I took a photo of either!

So as I welcome 2014 in with open arms and a few nervous butterflies due to many unanswered questions.
(What will my job be? Do I need to get a new car? Mine is tied in with my current job!)

I look back at the first half of 2013 and the adventures we had.

January 2013


The hair got its new year cut and we visited London in all the snow.

February 2013


I had a caravan and celebrated my 42nd birthday in it!


We had a little garden damage.


I kept warm in thick tights.


We moved allotment pithes.

March 2013


Kassie purchased their first home.


And I enjoyed being a red head.

April 2013


My job was changed, not my decision but at least I was lucky enough to have a job.
Stressful times.

May 2013


A hospital visit for rather a lot of blood and a holiday to recoup in France for Andy's birthday.

June 2013


I was a very proud mom at Kassies fashion show.


I grew lots of things both at home and at the lottie.


I had a beautiful bike.


Went a little too red maybe?



We spent a lovely long weekend in the caravan.


Did we really fit so much in to just 6 months?
How nice to look back at what we did.

X x


5 comments:

  1. It looks like you have had some fun times during this year. It's surprising how much you can fit in isn't it! Have a very Happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy Trayci! Here's to a brilliant 2014 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair. I hope you have a great 2014! Jealous you got to see a fashion show

    -Tallia
    trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice to look back and remember all the good stuff life brings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your floral dress with the grey tights.,..that dress is lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x