Thursday 17 October 2013

Another one bites the dust.....

Because of the current role I do at work I manage to travel a lot of miles each week and because of this my company cars get a lot of wear and tear.

So just over three weeks ago my Honda went in for its service and didn't come home!

Finally after what seems an age I have my new company car.


A VW Golf Bluemotion.


And I am over the moon with it.

Whilst I might not have it longterm (thats a whole other story) for now I shall enjoy driving it.
The best thing is how economical it is and should save a fair bit of money in diesel I hope.

And it has even had its first long outing to Wales for a meeting or two.


X x

2 comments:

  1. wales for a meeting? You really do get around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new car! Wonderful news! I'm sure it's a dream to drive. X Jane http://janeheinrichs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x