Monday 28 October 2013

A Recap Or Two..

I do trying to remember to take an outfit shot for each day, but as we all know life tends to get in the way!

So here is one I took the week before my hols, but didn't get chance to blog about.

Meeting Attire


A French Connection dress and Debenhams shoes.
Ready for a very early start in order to attend a meeting in London.

The Thin line

Whislt everyone else is going thinker my eyebrows have gone considerably slimmer!
I had my eyebrows and eyelashes re-tinited and shaped.
I think she got a little carried way with the treading but not to worry at least they grow.
(I hope!)

Hope to catch up with all your lovely blogs now I am back.
Stay safe in this blustery weather!

X x

3 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, those eyebrows look great to me! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use pencil or brow powder on them it always makes them look bigger! The dress is really flattering x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x