Saturday 13 April 2013

Lets Just Head For The Hills....

Yesterday evening we should have headed here for two nights:


Carsington Water, in the Peak District.

We were going to take the caravan away for a few days.
Firstly to let hubby get back into the swing of towing it prior to our France journey and also to just get away from the hustle and bustle.


However as with all best plans things didn't quite work out that way!

After my first meeting with my new line manager, which went ok, my journey home took forever meaning we wouldn't have made the camp site in time to be let in.

So plans were abandoned and hubby looked far from happy.

Then to add insult to injury we went shopping and after assuring him I had my purse (which I did) upon paying I didn't have my card! It had fell into my bag, so yet again a far from happy hubby.

Oops!

Lets hope the rest of the weekend goes a little better.

X x

1 comment:

  1. Such a shame - so sorry you missed out on your weekend away. HOpefully you'll manage it very soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x