Friday 12 April 2013

A Mile Or Two In My Shoes......

Finally Friday is here, yeah!

My last day of the week will see me driving 260 miles for two seperate meetings.
And a fair bit of walking with heavy files, a laptop and a handbag!

Just two of the heavy bags I need to cart around.

I really, really need to get a pull along laptop bag to save me from a bad back.
Anyone know where I might find one thats stylish and functional?

It's not only me that needs one, most of the women at work now need them as the amount of kit we carry arround is gradually getting more and more.

And whilst head office will supply one, they are not very sturdy and horrid to look at!

So any advice on this would be greatfully recieved by me and my colleagues.

X x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x