Friday 4 January 2013

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly.....

The first of 2013.

So what features on the list to start us off?

The Good
Spending time with the family


Whilst you don't get the luxury of choosing your family, if I had I still would have chose mine.
Love them all to the moon and the stars, knickers and the bras.
(A young Ashleigh Mae said this many years ago and its stick ever since.)

Realising you had a good 2012


Whilst we had heart scares and arguments 2012 was a good one with many more happy memories than sad ones.

The Bad
Starting the year with a cold!

Ruddy typical.
I've done so well and then New Years Eve I get a sore throat and ear ache.

The Ugly
Missing mom.


Purely selfish reasons I know, as she is having a fabulous time in Italy.

Hope you've had a good start to the year so far.
X x

3 comments:

  1. Aww I love the different sayings that families have :)
    Here's hoping 2013 is even better than the last x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my dear!! What a lovely family photo and wishing you a speedy recovery! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x