Wednesday 9 January 2013

The Flu And None Stop Work Don't Mix!!!

The past week or so I have slowly been getting the flu.

:(
Sad face

Coughing and sneezing, spluttering and sniffing yet not missing one day of work!
(Cause I is hard! Or is that stupid?!)

This week has included 3 5am starts and 8pm finishes, far from ideal for my ill body I can tell you.

I have been surviving on lots of tablets, fluids and soup.

So no photos of this red nose girly for you.

But in the word of Arnie...

"I'll be back!""

X x

5 comments:

  1. take a day off to recover, that's what I say. Get well soon hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor you. Look after yourself before it gets worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon lovely, take care! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon, bu you will need to take it easy in order to recover fully!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x