Saturday 29 December 2012

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly....

Now this week has gone very quickly.

But I have to admit that it has been a good one.

The Good
Christmas with the family



Exactly what Christmas is all about to me.
Giving thanks for whats around you and for all that you love.

A Christmas day phone call from my mom

It was lovely to at least hear from her even if I couldn't see her.

A Christmas day phone call from Mickey Mouse


We were greeted with a phone call from Mickey wishing us all a merry Christmas courtesy of hubby.

Receiving so very thoughtful gifts


We were very thankful for all we received as  a lot of thought had gone into choosing each gift.

As for:

The Bad

And

The Ugly

Missing mom


Is the only thing to fall into either category.

I do hope you have had a good week.

X x

1 comment:

  1. aww glad you had a lovely family christmas...all the best for 2013. x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x