Friday 14 December 2012

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly........

Would you believe it's nearly Christmas?

The weeks are going really fast and soon another year will have passed us by!

Here are the high and low lights of my week that was...

The Good
A night out with the girls


A good night out with lots of dancing and giggles is always a sure fire way to get you smiling.

The Bad
Feeling so cold


I don't do cold, infact I really  dislike it.
The only saving grace has been that it has looked beautiful on my drive in to work.

The Ugly
Saying bye to my mom for Christmas


Yes she jetted off to Italy today to spend Christmas with my brother and his family.
And whilst I know she will have an amazing time I will miss her, as she won't be returning until February.

X x

5 comments:

  1. I do not love the cold at all, so glad it's warmed up a bit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I hope your Mum does have an amazing time and you don't miss her too much xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the cold and can't wait to hop on a plane and escape for a few weeks! Couldn't you have gone away with your Mum? Christmas abroad is so much nicer! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww I won't be with my parents at xmas either.
    I actually prefer the cold to dark cloud and rain ! x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x