Monday 1 October 2012

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly...

I don't know if it was just me but last week flew by.

I can't believe its Monday already.

Here are the high and low lights of last week;

The Good
Baby Max coming out of hospital


Well he can't be that beautiful and not make another appearance can he?!

A fab night out


A good night with good company.
(Any excuse to dress up!)
The Bad
The Weather


Well it couldn't not feature to be honest.

The Ugly
A painful back


I truly feel for anyone who suffers continually with back pain because this week has been awful.

Hope your week was a good one and this one is too.

X x

10 comments:

  1. Trayci you look gorgeous in that fabulous dress, wooo! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree you look gorgeous and really tanned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Sophie said! Swit swoo!! And how cute is Max please? Love the Superman romper suit.

    ps - I've emailed you about the Good Read thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous in that dress, back pain and all! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww baby Max is soo cute!! And you look great in your dress! It has been raining a lot around here too... Instead of the back pain when it rains, I feel it in my hips and ankles. Not a good time. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pics of you and baby Max. :) Sorry to be a pain, but have you had any chance to check out that murder mystery for me??

    Thanks!

    ~ Lauren <3
    TheCosmeticsKitten.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baby Max is soo cute, definitely makes the week good!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my dear-what a hot dress, you look fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow that dress again you look amazing in it x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x