Friday 11 May 2012

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly....

It seems to have been a while since I did a Good, Bad and Ugly post so here are the highlights and low lights of my week gone by..


The Good
Finally getting a big project where it needs to be.


It may sound boring, but as we all know work consumes a lot of our time and this project has quite frankly been a bit of a pain to get going, so I am chuffed it is now on track to be completed on time.

Enjoying a lovely anniversary with my family


I'm a real mom as my daughter tells me frequently (Ive no idea what a pretend one is like!) I love having my family round me and they made me giggle so much I nearly wet my pants! 
(Too much information perhaps?)

The Bad
Work stress


Too much to do and too little time to do it in.
I'm sure we all have the same problem.
(Not its not just that I'm bad with my time management honest)

The Ugly
(You mean apart from the weather?)
Uncooperative people!


Why do some people insist on being so unhelpful?
Enough said I feel.

Hope you have all had a great week and have a relaxing weekend planned.

X x

7 comments:

  1. Hurrah for the good, but MASSIVE thumbs down for the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely weekend, Trayci! Fingers crossed for a bit of sunshine, eh? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely weekend Trayci xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've had a similar week to me! Roll on the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stress drives me nuts!! College does that to me 24/7 ughh. Rekaxation is a must.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x