Friday 9 March 2012

Homeward Bound...

Theres nothing better than knowing you are going home.

And even though I have stayed in a nice hotel;

Thankfully no mould insight this time!




Had good company and good food nothing compares to heading back to the family.
(Although when I see the mess they have made I will probably be taking that statement back!)

Heres what a weary traveler looks like.




And I am only smiling as;
A. I know that the following day meant going home
And;
B. Due to my youngest getting great exam results.
(An A in physics bless her!)

I some how think that the weekend may involve a well done gift.

X x

5 comments:

  1. There really is no place like home :O x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't she do well! Have a lovely weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. No place like home. Wow your daughter did well.
    Have a great weekend
    nto
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a safe travel home! congrats to your baby girl getting an A on her physics exam!

    love, james

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x