Tuesday 3 April 2012

And Out It Comes Again!

Watch it you dirty minded people!

I meant one of my favourite dresses.

You know how you tend to have a dress that is just so comfy to wear?

Well this is mine.



In fact I wore it this time last year to here.

Whilst we had that glorious sunshine, (Seems like a distant memory today!) this time I paired it with a bright pink belt and my sparkly shoes.

Well a girl can never have too many sparkles in her day can she?


And yes those pasty white legs also made an appearance.
(Someone pass the fake tan stat!)

X x

6 comments:

  1. Hi my dear- a really cute dress, loving the print and colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again I have shoe envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dress is really pretty, love the sparkly shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the colors and your style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress. I have a favourite from Joe Brown's but it never looks as good on as I imagine it should.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x