Tuesday 31 January 2012

The Day/Night Before.....

A Birthday Alone!

Ahhhh.....

Ok so not quite alone but without hubby, which in my book is a huge thing I can tell you.

To make matters even worse I am working miles away from home and having to action a new store workshop, so I will not even be surrounded by familiar faces. I will finally get home for around 7ish only to have to set out at 5am again in the morning. And I won't get home till late tomorrow evening either..

Ok rant over.

Because I knew that I would be feeling rather rotten over the whole birthday thing I went out over the weekend and spent a few of my Debenhams vouchers. 

Heres what I spent them on:
Beige trousers £10
 These may not look that great on the hanger however they look (and feel) great on.
(even if I do say so myself!)

Trousers Topshop £5!
What a spot they were.

From £45 to £5!


I love the green colour and the trim on them.
  
Shoes £7
 I know they might look a little Bet Lynch but I really do need some flat shoes as I live in heels and thought these would be good with all of my black skirts/trousers.

Shoes £14
Again these are a little smarter than just plain ballet pumps


And nice and shiny too!

Dress £13
Whilst it appears a little old ladyish, I actually quite like that fact.
Plus I like the two tone effect.

The trouble was that I didn't only spend them, oops...

I also brought this:
Reduced Primark Dress

But it was a bargain at £5.

And I used my last boots no7 voucher along with a few points to buy this;
You can never have too many red nail varnishes!

But it did work out free!

Oh well everyone needs a pre birthday gift. 
Don't they???

And tomorrow on my actual birthday I shall be as happy as a sandman, promise!
X x

10 comments:

  1. i'm sorry to hear that. i hope your amazing finds made you feel a little better! i love that polka dot dress. happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely new things! Hope you have a very happy birthday all the same :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your buys, Happy Birthday Trayci :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous pre dinner shop, nice! I like the two tone dress with the pleats, so pretty and the beige trousers too and of course shoes definitely make everything better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday and that polka dot dress is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pre-birthday buys! I hope you have a lovely day xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh :( i hope you manage to enjoy yourself just a teeny bit! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful purchases, I like them!!! This is such a nice post!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Last day to win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi my dear-what lovely pieces, the trousers were a fab bargain and love the two tone dress! Wishing you a very happy birthday too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweetie have a lovely birthday . I hope all your lovely things cheered you up. Love the two tone dress. I do hope you had some special cake x x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x