Monday 28 November 2011

Last Day Away!

Well bugger me that time has flown!

We are on our last day in the big apple.

Today we shall be attending the 911 memorial as it opens its doors for the first time, in order to pay our respects.

Doing far too much shopping, however we will carry it all home is beyond me!

And soaking up the New York life style for one last day as tonight we board our plane to fly home.
(Boo Hoo)

The only up side (other than seeing hubby of course!) is we shall of course have far too many photos to share and for that I make no apologies!

See you all far too soon!

X x

1 comment:

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x