Friday 19 August 2011

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly!

Yes it's that time again!

And heres what last week held,

The Good
Image from themetaq.com
A four day week!
If only every week could be the same, mind you I would still want a five day wage packet.

Knowing that we off on our jollies this weekend.

The Bad
Image from iamstaggered.com
Having to chase my two up in order to pack, it turns into such a traumatic experience!
The Ugly
Image from leafshq.com
My eldest having to deal with a flood and a complete loss of electrics at my mother house whilst my mom was away for  a few days.
Bless her it stressed her out I can tell you.

Hope you have had a good week and that next week is even better for you.

X x

7 comments:

  1. Oh have a wonderful holiday Trayci enjoy yourself. I am sure you will come back with a lovely tan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you have a lovely holiday and enjoy every minute of it. Make sure you get lots of sunshine & rest too. Many thanks for your kind words too x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful holiday and don't get worrying about us lot being left at home. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have an amazing holiday - sounds like you have majorly earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi meant to say I removed the post I done earlier it was a bit miserable! Glad you saw it, from one mum of a teen to another!x Think I bared my soul in it to x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my dear-wishing you a lovely weekend and an absolutely wonderful holiday, much deserved and take care too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great holiday! Hope you managed to sort out all the flooding problems :)

    -Laura xox
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x