Friday 8 July 2011

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly

Another week has passed me by and it's time to reflect on the week that was;

The Good
Catching up with my mom!



Being able to have a mommy hug and a good old natter after what seems like forever.


The Bad
Having to stay away from home.
I am such a homing pigeon it's untrue.

The Ugly
Watching my youngest have to cope with grief.


One of her friends sister has committed suicide aged only 13, due to bullying.
Heartbreaking.

A real roller coaster of emotions this week.

X x

4 comments:

  1. Oh that is so awful, 13 is no age at all. It was bad enough not being in the gang when I was at school but I can only imagine how the cyber age has made bullying worse. Look after your little girl, hope she is OK.

    IS you Mum playing on the Wii there? :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god, that's such awful news. Hope your youngest is coping ok. Her poor friend must be in a terrible state.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my that is terrible. my niece just recently had a friend commit suicide, and they had only seen him half an hour before. devastated, angry, you name it, she felt it. Mummy time is definately required xx

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x