Wednesday 27 April 2011

Lost in the post!

I don't know about you but I am pretty sure that my invitation to the wedding of the year has well and truly gotten lost in the post!




But I'm not bitter, much!

I can remember watching the royal wedding of Princess Diana and Prince Charles as young girl.



It was such a fairytale to watch, such a shame it ended so tragically.



As for this wedding well I am taking my girls to Warrick Castle and we shall be watching it on a big screen whilst enjoying a few glasses of bubbly.



So like the royals I am praying for clear sunny skys.

Will you be watching the wedding?
Or just enjoying an extra day off?

X x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x