Tuesday 25 January 2011

Give thanks for the things you adore!

Just a quick update to share the things that make me smile in this run up to the 40!

1) family - love them to bits. They make me smile and they make me cry but they are mine and I love them.
2) friends - they tell you the truth even when it's hard for you to hear, dry the tears when your sad, laugh with you not at you and are the family you choose for yourself!
3) yummy food - I enjoy making it and I enjoy eating it. Enough said!
4) clothes - not because I'm fickle, but because they make me feel good about myself. I don't set a trend or even follow one but when your other half tells you look good then that's good enough for me.
5) shoes - no rhyme nor reason I just love them!

Much love x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x