Monday 20 December 2010

Snowy weekend

Mornig all,

Yes the snow has returned! I don't know what it's like where you are but here it's very cold and White over. It made for an interesting weekend. No shopping Saturday, instead a day in front of the fire wrapping gifts. We did however venture into the cold due to Mr S having his works due. Gutted as the new shoes and dress stayed firmly in the wardrobe with me opting for a warmer alternative! I did take a pair of far from sensible heels with me to change into! Well a girl has to have some fun right?

Sunday saw me feeding the family with a large roast followed by an evening of carols to get me in the festive spirit, then even more wrapping.

So what did your weekend consist of?

Almost finished for Christmas only a few more day to go. Enjoy your day. X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x